CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 12, 2005

She Brought Down The Champ

Okay so let's see
My Bella called out Saturday night
She felt sick & still doesn't feel well
I cooked her my Brown Rice & Porkchops
Afterwards, we played Uno, The Family Guy Edition
She won 3 outta 5 games,...

DAMNIT.
She BEAT ME!!
ACHK!!
I'M THE UNDISPUTABLE UNO CHAMP OF THE WORLD!!
( Well on Jackson Avenue, at least. )
Sunday we went to the In-Laws for Lunch
Yummy
Yesterday & today my Bella still doesn't feel well.
I'm tryin to give her lot-o-luvin and sweet kisses to help her feel better...
I did my 4th canvas acrylic painting...
I think it blows a monsterous fart,
Cheryl likes it.
Its the Ocean at night, with the moon's reflection on the water.
I've got to write out our Crimmus cards today.
Maybe I'll paint today too.
Who knows what the day may bring!