CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 26, 2005

Fo' DAMN Sho!!

Crimmus was WONDERFUL!!!
Auntie Boo didn't join us
at my Mom's for supper.
Got a big shock-
Lissa showed up fer a visit.
Talk about a shock factor!!
Bubba was there,
he's so frikkin cool!!
Spent a lot of time with my other family too.
I love them,
I even ate with them at thier Annual Crimmus Eve supper.
Butchie Boy is still adorable...
and Lil P-Nut is just, omg,
a HEART THROB!!
I'll even hafta admit,
Danny Boy's behaving,
JuneBug is all smiles.
It is good to see my family & friends
happy & at peace,
enjoying the holiday to its fullest.
My Boys are so cute, I swear they are!!
I miss my Bella & my Shithead...
They're coming tomorrow to get me!!
Everybody will get to see my Harley...
Anyways,
I hope yall had a Merry Crimmus,
Cuz I sho nuff did!!