CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fa, La, La, La, La, FART...

ok so i am home.
i'm missing my shithead & my bella.

i spent yesterday with my mama linda!!
god i missed her so much,
she truly is like another mother to me.
i feel more comfy talking to her than i do my own mother.
today i fiddle-faddled around,
then went to the Knorr Crimmus dinner.
all went well.
then we saw d & j's dad,...
it was after then that d & s
started their drama.
i guess it wouldn't be a trip home w/o thier glorious drama.
tomorrow, i'll be going to my own mama's early in the a.m.
gotta go see what the jolly fat man got my kids.
then Crimmus dinner with the family.
all is well.
so far, i can still see the purple.
Merry Crimmus, everybody.

Saw this in Ro's journal 2nite...

"Why? Because I believe I will. If you believe, then you hang on. If you believe, it means you’ve got imagination, you don’t need stuff thrown out for you in a blueprint, you don’t face facts-what can stop you?"