CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 23, 2005

Home Is Where The Heart Is...& De Ebonics Crimmus Pome

i cannot wait to go home!!
i'mma miss my bella & my shithead tho.
i'm damn sight gonna hafta focus on my colors
to use restraint & to focus.
because them people LAWD KNOWS
SHO NUFF KNOWS how to push my buttons.
my bella hada bad day at work today,
i tried to make her feel better.
its gonna be great spending quality time
with family and friends.
i CANNOT WAIT
to see my boys & my Mawmaw!!
home is where the heart is, right?
i sho hope & pray there isn't any drama.
nice & easy.
live and let live.
well...I'm off....
i'll leave yall wif Liz's annual
Ebonics Crimmus POME...

De Ebonics Crimmus Pome

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus
An' all ower da hood,
Ereybody wuz sleepin',
Dey wuz sleepin' so good.
We hunged up our stockings
An' hoped like de heck
Dat dat old Sanny Claus
Be bringin' our check.
All o'de fambily
Wuz layin' in dey beds
Whilst Ripple an' Thunderbird
Danced thew dey heads.
I passed out inna flo'
Right nex to my maw.
When I heard sech a fuss,
I thunk, "It muss be de law!!"
I looked out thew de bars
What covered my do
''Spectin' de sheriff
Wif a warrant fo' sho'.
An' what did I see?
I said, "Lawd, look at dat!
"Der' wuz a huge watermelon
Pulled by giant warf rats!
Now, ober all de years,
Sanny Claus, he be white,
But looks liken us bros
Gets a black Sanna dis nite.
Faster dan a po'lees car
My home boy he came.
He whupped on dem warf rats
An' called dem by name.
"On Leroy, on 'Lonzo,
An' on Willie Lee!
On Saphire, on Chenequa!"
Dey was a site to see!
As he landed dat watta' melon
Out der in da skreet,
I knowed it wuz fo' sho'
Da damndest site I ebber did see.
He didn't go down no chimbley;
He picked da lock on my do',
An' I sez to myself,
"Sh**!! He done dis befo'!!"
He had dis big bag
Fulla prezents I 'spect,
Wid Air Jordons and fake gold
To wear roun' my neck.
But he left no good prezents,
Jus started stealin' my sh**.
Got my drugs,
got my guns,
Even got my burglar's kit!!
Wit my stuff in de bag,
Out de winda he flewed.
I woudda' tried to catched him,
But he stole my 'nife too!
He jumped on dat wadda' melon
An' whipped out a switch.
He wuz gone in a seccon
'Dat son of a b****!
Next year I be hopin'
Anutha Sanna we git
Cuz diz here Sanny Claus
Jus' ain't werf a sh**!!