CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Riding The Wind's Back Once Again...

forgiveness.

so i've been thinking of those
whom i carry a resentment or grudge against
i gotta let that go
it just ain't healthy
not only is it imperative to forgive them
but i must forgive myself as well

Fat Bastard,
its ironic, no doubt, good riddens,
the shell in which you reside
is your demise
i never wanted you to leave
that's all
i apologize for hurting you
and i forgive you for hurting me
good bye.

"Dick"
2 outta 3
on a roll, eh?
i only wanted to hear 3 words
the 3 you somehow don't know how to say
i forgive myself for hurting myself because of you
forgiving you will come one day
but not right now
when the day comes
that my heart quits aching over you
your anger will not course through my veins any longer;
only your DNA
biologically related we may be
but family we'll never be & never were

Starlight
i couldn't fix you
nobody can
except you
and i hope that one day
you find the strength to rise above
your self created monsters
to find your sanity
to find you
the real you
i apologize for not being true to you
i may never have physically cheated
but karma has her way, right?
i forgive you & i thank you

to others from my past...
everything has its own rhyme & reason.
nothing's a mistake.
to those who i've hurt, i sincerely apologize.
to those who've hurt me, i forgive you.
i wish only happiness.

now its time...
( to say g'bye to all our families...oops, sry bout that )
for me to live my life for me
instead of trying to please others
instead of carrying the heavy load of anger and resentment

she's free to fly.
her wings now healed.
"to live, that's a great adventure."