CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 05, 2005

DumbAss Concoction & The R Blog

a Dumb Ass concoction
the culprit behind my squeaky frail voice
imagine, much to my dismay,
how amused & simply thrilled
i was to learn that i am
second generation in the Dumb Ass concoction
great
i've noticeably become a r blog junkie
i was that way in hs when it came to her show
if my arse wasn't sitting on the floor in my living room
AT 4 o'clock everyday
then my whole day was wasted
or so i thought
it seemed almost magical to watch her on tv
i remember playfully fussing with Steve
on whether or not Ro was a dyke
even then
truly full of innocence, it didn't matter to me
for one hour every monday through friday
she made my pathetic little life
funny and meaningful
they called her the queen of nice
now
they've donned her
the queen of mean
why do they say that?
my guess is that
you have to become what they want you to be
when you're on tv,
a pre-fabbed, charity lovin, barbie doll
okay so she resigned from her show,
came out,
had a bad magazine deal,
a failed broadway attempt,
a wedding ceremony that blazed the way for millions to come,
a new baby,
a new cruise line,
she's gone back to her true roots- stand up comedy,
and now,
her r blog
i think she grew tired of being what they wanted her to be
so she busted out (literally)
and guess what
she's actually human
just like the rest of us
and that means she gets zits,
has her strong opinions,
and mouths off at celebrities' stupid antics
so now that my life truly does have meaning that i can honestly appreciate,
i still love to get captivated by this woman
who can bring a smile to my temporarily voiceless face
her happy color is yellow she says
but when i recall watching her show, her movies,
and now especially reading her blog,
she shows me my purple