CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 05, 2005

Dah Purtiest Crayon!!

winston churchill said
"never, never, never give up."
life is full of setbacks
so its time i grit my teeth
and show 'em what i got
therapy is going well
it seems its as if
i identify the emotion of anger
with my sperm donor
now i just have to learn
where to place my own anger
the effects of unwise parental vocabulary
have deeply sunk their teeth into me
i'm working on that,
on my self esteem,
i have learned this much
i have my self respect
my heart and soul,
and my memories
and there isn't anybody who can take those away from me
therapy is SO hard
but i know it'll be worth it
i was playin around tonight with ash
and told him
"i'm not the brightest crayon in the box."
he said
"no you're not but you sure are the most colorful."
how sweet is my lil queen
circumstances in life
often change
to throw hurdles at us
to keep us on our toes
but life ain't easy
and it damn sure ain't fair
so what do you do?
move forward,
not backwards.
time,
a blessing and a curse,
only moves forward,
as should we.