CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 12, 2005

The BITCH Is Back (Well, Almost)

way-el....
here's a quick run down....

was at the in-law's house 2 nights
momma in law now reading my story
talk about nerve racking

therapy
HARD
seriously
the walls are coming down
when all's said and done on my therapy bit
i'mma stand up & sing my ode to elton john
"i'm a bitch, i'm a bitch,
and the BITCH IS BACK,
stone cold sober,
as a matter of fact,
i'm a bitch, i'm a bitch,
yea the bitch is back!!"
i identify with that
cause it signifies you're healthy again
and you've conquered your demons & addictions
never thought there'd be a day
when i saw the light at the end of the tunnel
so i could say there is hope
that i can conquer those hurdles
and Tink can truly fly again
amongst the milky way & constellations

giving up smoking
therapist says i need
to learn to make
me important to myself
in that,
my self esteem will transpire to be healthy
getting off pain pills
is easier than giving up nicotine
its crazy
plus i had the epiphany
that dana reeves and peter jennings (r.i.p.)
couldn't avoid the lung cancer
so wtf makes me better than them?
i'm no superman

crossing fingers
that voc rehab will help me once again
with much needed meds

mason was here
we talked about a lot
i realized i miss reading up on mythology
so i did something about it
and went to get the book
taken away by starlight & j
that's okay
i have my own copy now

btw jolie's movie,
alexander,
sucked a fat ass FUGLY dildo
although she played her role to the ' t '
she was STUNNINGLY beautiful, as always

met two cool lezbans tonight
cheryl & i gotta get better
on the whole social life scene
we prefer the boob tube or a book
and sitting at home with each other

going to mawmaw's tomorrow night
* woot *
lovin up that
i pwomise you that

i'm realizing more & more
with each strife & every passing second
that i'm not alone in conquering myself
i'm so completely fortunate
and unbelievably lucky
to have cheryl by my side