CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Harry, Charlie, & Sexy Spikes

been spending a lot of quiet time with my girl
she got me the new harry potter book
i've already finished it
OMFG!!
the next book shall be of EXTREME interest
we went on a date to see charlie & the chocolate factory
pot heads congregate, this is the movie for you!!
a few scenes were hilariously disturbing,
though the only ones in the theatre laughing
were my girl, two LITTLE kids, and myself
hmmm...
is there something wrong with that picture?
me thinks no;
'tis nothing more than the young at heart
having an innocent time
we pampered ourselves to a haircut and eyebrow waxes
i got layers,
she got more butchy
(oh, * Ahem * btw, baby it isn't too butchy, its still femme...a lil bit....)
i like the spikey haired look on my baby
she's so perfectly awesome!
the only other one to pull off
the spikey look just as delicious
would be the ONE & ONLY
rosie o'donnell


heard something painfully truthful, yet grudgingly funny on one of my favorite shows, Rescue Me, on FX
" Yes; I am prejudice seeing a $2000 dollar car with an $8000 paint job packed with six Spics smoking weed. " - Tommy, in Sensitivity Training Classes