CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Ain't Life Grande?!

so i heard from jack
last night
she's goin to folly
might call me when she's there
i hope i get to see her
she and i weren't ever that close
but to me
she is my sister
she's a stronger woman than me
to put up with him for so long
i get the feeling
she doesn't like me sometimes
a year or two ago
she asked me
why i hated her
and i honestly didn't know
i hope his wrath won't affect her
the way it has me
she's a good girl
luv ya, jack.

went shopping today
at belk
hit the red dot sale
got some great t-shirts
1 with the pink bunny
covering his ears
and it says * not listening *
another shirt with hazardous waste signs
saying
* APPROACH WITH CAUTION:
MAY CONTAIN DANGEROUS GASSES*
lmfao!!
how great is that?!
wisabus would appreciate that one
the 3rd one says
* THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE *
dorky
i know
but its great
(na na nuh boo boo, ash)

my woman cooked us some
fried skrimp for supper
yummy
the 4th we are headed to beaufort
me thinks
to see her friend
and party

not much going on
two happy dykes
quietly living a mundane life
its great!
how GREAT it is to NOT be surrounded
by false stupid people
who thrive on drama
like i once saw
on a bumper sticker:
save da drama for ya mama!

i posted the harley pics
hope yall enjoy