CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Everybody Deserves To Be Happy

guys are stupid.
i have a great friend
who has highly admirable qualities,
but a guy is making her feel like shyt.
i swear that is the PRECISE reason
i love women.
why should a great girl
have to degrade herself by
pretending to be less intellegent
and more needy?
the very qualities that terrify guys
and send them running back to their Momma's
are the same damn qualities that make women so beautiful.
strength, wit, courage, stamina, independence,...
i could list them (the qualities) for hours.
males truly are the weaker of the two sexes.
now i'm not saying that all males are stupid, evil, and Momma's boys
there are a few good men out there,
they are just far and few between.
no doubt my boys will be good men,
just like my dad, steve.
he taught me how to drive,
he was there on my prom night,
and he was at my graduation.
brad paisley said it best in his song,...
"Lookin' back all I can say, About all the things he did for me,
Is I hope I'm at least half the dad, That he didn't have to be"
i hope my bestest fwiend
finds somebody in this world who can appreciate her
and treat her the way she deserves.
i hope and pray that she can find somebody that can
makes her as happy as i am with cheryl.
everybody deserves that.