CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 29, 2005

anniversario felice, il mio amore

today is my 4 month anniversary with Cheryl
looking back
its amazing
the changes that have taken place within me
i had all but forgotten what it was like
to have someone be true to you
i hear an old ghost's words blow through my thoughts
"people and emotions are fragile, easy to break...
you must treat them with the same carefulness
as you treat a baby"
i see the anger
hatred
and ignorance
from my old life
in the people that once were
never have i claimed to be perfect
i'll be the first to admit i have flaws
but sometimes you just take a step back
and you gotta just say damn
no doubt karma
is both a saving grace
or a rightful demise
i used to be able to write words
to bring lovers to their knees,
the hardest of hearts to tears,
and the romantics to a higher level of illusionment
i wish i could tell you, Cheryl,
the true depth of my feelings for you,
how much you've impacted my life,
my heart,
my soul,
but words are merely words
i could whisper sweet nothings in your ears,
or tell you that i love you everyday all day
for a million years to come
i could be a copy cat
and copy and paste love song lyrics on here
that are dedicated to you
but that in itself is jaded and unorginal
definately not good enough to be graced by your time
one thing i know i can do and will do
is continue to show you my love for you
by remaining by your side
through all to come

Happy Anniversary, Bella.
I love you with ALL my heart, soul, body, mind, & spirit.