CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Xanax & Fire Department Dykes

so i have all of my doctors' appointments scheduled...
oy!!
i even scheduled shit head's check up.
loads of fun, i tell you.
i called my psycholoist to ask him what to do with my sleeping problem.
he wants me to take 1 and a half to 2 more Xanax
30 minutes before i go to bed.
i am already taking 2 per day.
he can kiss my ass on that one.
i'm trying to take as few Xanax as i can per day.
eh thas okay.
i'mma ax my regular doc tomorrow.
last night i went to my fire department meeting.
very cool.
it appears i'm not the only dyke, lol.
but she's a baby dyke so i'll be nice.
i was watching the dog whisperer
and learned some interesting information from him.
it worked on harley.
* WooT *
very cool,
check out his WWW. ...

http://www.dogpsychologycenter.com/

food for thought: if you dunno why she's smiling, its prolly bc you have snot hanging out your nose, or she just cut an SBD that was seriously foul. advice,...just run either way!!