CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 06, 2006

I Believe

its been a while since my last post
i must admit
i cheated
i tried out xanga.com's bloggerworld
didn't like it as much as i do this bloggers' world.
american idol rages on
debasing myriad unheard-of faces
shame has mislaid its price tag.
All for what?
15 minutes?
A snapshot of the facade of your reflection
cynical and faded,
Black and white pitiable story to pass to your grandkids.
Vanity,
Pride.
Wow,
Look where it has gotten us.
I stopped today to again ponder the Almighty;
Garth Brooks.
what a man.
What a mighty, mighty fine man. And I’ll say it again…
Oops, sorry. ADD’s kickin in, plus that wasn’t exactly too Lesbianic, was it?
CAN YA FEEL IT?! IT’S A * SOPHIA QUOTE *, e’erybody!!
” but I digress,… “
Bluest eyes that will seduce you to His powers
Graced with a voice only the angels would slumber to.
9 million sold on the Wal-Mart Limited Edition Box Set…
Zeus must be growing blasé and aloof of his lightening bolts up on Mt. Olpympus.
A premonition anticipates a reappearance from retirement
When his youngest offspring debuts at college.
Duets are a bolt from the blue for the Country Industry, me thinks.
Imagine:
Reba and Garth,
Jimmy Buffet and Garth,
Gretchen Wilson and Garth…
A PR Rep’s lifetime and largest achievement one can possibly concoct.
It would be the dream of dreams,
It couldn’t….
WOULDN’T…
Get any bigger than His return.
This mere mortal seduced a corporation for the sake of a dream.
Maybe there is indeed good left in this world?
Undoubtedly,Garth would have a higher approval rating as President of the United States right now, VS. our own POTS.
“2,241 dead,
16,549 wounded
2,241 devastated families
unseen
hidden from our eyes
our hearts”
Says Rosie.
The tides still blanket the shores of the Carolina Marshes,…
My paintings continue,
Matching rings we now have…
I tell her that it is my mark,…
Kind of like when the dog pisses on a tree.
One month away from the one year mark,
One year closer to the real me.
Facing raw and true emotions to lay them to rest
Is hard even to soldiers of combat in this war of life.
Karma…
It has its way of taking care of everything, doesn’t it?
Okay, that’s enough of my ramblings.
I’m off to my EBay wars and art work.

“Rain on the roof and time on my hands
It sure seemed quit out there in radio land
They call me at the all-night station
Make their special dedications
And I do my best to play their request
When it's a desperate situation
This was a desperate situation

[Chorus:]
I'm Mr. Midnight alone and blue
The brokenhearted call me up
When they don't know what else to do
Every song is a reminder of the love that they once knew
I'm Mr. Midnight can I play a song for you”





I love you Bella.
Thank you, for everything.
Here’s to us, sweetheart.


Just Might (Make Me Believe) Lyrics - Sugarland

I got miles of trouble spreadin' far and wide
Bill on the table gettin' higher and higher
They just keep on comin', theres no end in sight
I'm just holding on tight...
I've got someone who loves me more then words can say
And I'm thankful for that each and every day
And if I count all my blessings, I get a smile on my face
Still hard to find faith..

[Chorus:]
But if you look in my eyes
And tell me we'll be alright
If you promise never to leave
You just might make me believe
Its just day to day tryin' to make ends meet
What I'd give for an address on easy street
I need a deep margarita to help me unwind
Leave my troubles behind...

I used to believe in use
When times got tough
Lately I'm afraid that even love is not enough

But if you can look in my eyes
And tell me we'll be alright
If you promise never to leave you just might make
Oh, you just might make me
You just might make me believe