CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Fille Nouvelle Pour Mon Bella

ya know what?
i love my Bella.
we have the GRANDEST life EVER!!
we have a nice, cozy, country home...
surrounded by family land
and family too of course...
we go riding on our four wheeler at the whim of a fart,
through the woods and to the country store we go...
cut back to ride down Oasis Lane to smell all the water springs...
city girls can't smell them, Liz is proof.
today Bella burned off the area for her garden.
her uncle will till it up soon.
aww, come spring we'll be two lil lesbans out in the yard.
picture this:
" SHURL " tending to her garden,
ferocious Harley chasin the squirrels,
me layin out with my shades on
listenin to my fire department radio
sittin on go waitin on a call to tone out...
LIFE DON'T GET NO BETTER YALL!!
ain't that sweet?!
all the tears, gut wrenching heart ache,
anger, jealousy, stupid drama, dealing with FAKERS...
is all worth it...
for this,
this wonderful life my Bella & I have.
her garden will be beautiful,
as will i ( of course!! )
and to fit it perfectly,
it'll be springtime,
a time of rebirth.
our plans have been made,
the catalyst to turn our dreams into fruition has been sparked,
when all is said and done,
we will have our home,
our dogs ( Harley, Tink, & yet to be decided ),
my truck,
her car,
and she'll be the one stayin at home
so i can work and pamper her.
that's what any proper, real BUTCH does for her girl, right?
she takes care of her...
doesn't let anything crazy, dramatic, psychotic, or stupid
happen to the relationship, the home, or the love.
my Bella has pampered every whim i've had,
so yes i am spoiled.
upon graduation,
the shoe will be on the other foot.
i'll be one HOT MAMA,
boasting a badge, a radio, & a fire radio
with a KICK ASS truck,
a GIRLIFIED doggy,
my Yoda shit head,
the MOSTEST BEAUTIFUL girl in the world in my bed
* naughty thoughts *,
and everything our little hearts desire.
yup yup.
our life is great.
my Bella's unwaivering dedication
loyalty
appreciation
true beauty
bona fide southern morality
scrumptious curves
mesmerizing blue eyes
soft touch
gentle hands
strong love
are everything i need in this world.
i am so unbelievably lucky and Blessed
to be loved by such an amazing woman.
with every sweet surrendering kiss,
i thank the Gods and Goddesses that i'm a lesban.
when i was a little girl,
i sat down to make a list of my dream person,
the person i wanted to be with for the rest of my life.
and i shit yall not,
its straight out of PRACTICAL MAGIC.
my Bella possesses every item i listed,
plus more magnificent qualities
that only enhanced my awe for her.
" Well the whole town's talking,
'Bout the line I'm walking,
That leads right to your door,
Oh how I used to roam,
I was a rolling stone,
I used to have a wild side,
They say a country mile wide,
I'd burn those beer joints down,
That's all changed now,
You turned my life around,...
I saw the light,
I've been baptised,
By the fire in your touch,
And the flame in your eyes,...
I'm a brand new girl "