CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 07, 2007

how sweet it is.

so harley and i came home to florence.
i was so nervous about the shower that i wanted to puke.
but once liz and i settled in,
everything fell into place like the years hadn't slipped by us all.
we realized how old we all are.
9 o'clock bedtime on fridays,
gardening,
laundry,
house cleaning...
that is what's replaced the usual weekend party lineup.
we couldn't help but to wonder where that time went.
these childhood friends of mine,
i loved to hate them,
and hated to love them.
it did my heart good.
it truly does go full circle.
my family pic adorns mrs. marti's fridge.
and mrs. b. got excited about my upcoming blowout bday party.
how's about that?
my wife,
our 2 sons,
our families,
my childhood friends all together.
if that isn't mind boggling,
i don't know what is.
it put a smile on my face,
and warmed my heart.
yes.
i have never been so fulfilled.
i get my son in exactly one week,
and,...
two reba mcentire concert tickets were purchased today for my wife & i.
how sweet it is, indeed.