CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Sprightly Elfin Femme Dyke

An online friend of mine sent me this Dyke Quiz. LMFAO!! I find this oddly ironic, seeing as to how my old nickname was Tink. Hmm...Me thinks nothing is coincidental. What is the lesson learned from this? Let me go concencRate on the porcelain God,...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=35776

My Results:

Result of Quiz :: What Type of Lesbian Are You? (Inspired by Curve Mag.)
You scored as The Sprightly Elfin Femme.


Cute and irresistible, you inspire and foster the little kid in everyone. Also, you make the best cookies and cutest knit hats.

The Sprightly Elfin Femme- 65%
The Vaginal-Reference-Making Dyke- 60%
The Magic Earring Ken Dyke- 45%
The Surprise! Dyke- 45%
The Granola Dyke- 40%
The Femme Fatale- 40%
The Stud- 35%
The Student Dyke- 35%
The Bohemian Dyke- 35%
The Little-Boy Dyke- 25%
The Pretty-Boi Dyke- 25%
The Quasi-Gothic Femme- 20%
The Hipster Dyke- 5%