CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Collage of Our Folly Trip

Folly is still as beautiful as I remember.
The day didn't start out so swift.
Bad moods were plentiful.
Good food and sunshine even more so.
At the Anchor Line, we sat at a booth by the window to the creek.
To our great surprise,
A Raccoon was fishing in the creek.
Pretty frikkin cool.
Lost Dog was great.
We got some fresh seafood to take home;
Stone Crab Claws and Snow Crab Legs galore.
I chickened out on the Crawdads.
Mason almost fell asleep at the wheel...
I literally bout pissed my pants.
(Held it in by the grace of Buddha, though.)
I of course got burned by the sun.
I have this wonderful way of ignoring Cheryl
When she says I oughtta put on the sunscreen.
Dimensions colliding,
Paranormal is on the rise.
Appearing and disappearing medicine,
Flying remote controls...
Sage will cleanse.
Acknowledgements made,
Lines drawn.
Scary stuff.
*Deep Breath*
Accept it and let it go.
The purple is still breath taking, isn't it?