CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Gettin The Ball Rollin

Bella has a migraine today
Poor Baby
I remember that pain
Oiy
Tomorrow'll be a busy day
I scheduled an appointment tomorrow with my Doc
Gonna open the discussion of prosthetics
See what he says
Then to Tech for all that shit
THEN doggies gtg see the Vet
Nails are starting to cut my liver in two
Wonder what I will find to cook for supper
Bella thawed out chicken
Hmmm
Its time to get my ball rollin
I've got my family to take care of

"There's a moment
We all come to
In our own time and
Our own space
Where all that we've done
We can undo
If our heart's
In the right place

On a prayer, in a song
I hear your voice and
It keeps me hanging on
Raining down
Against the wind
I'm reaching out till
We reach the circle's end
When you come
Back to me again

And again I see
My yesterday's in front of me
Unfolding like a mystery
You're changing all that is
And used to be"