CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Weekend Pictures






Picture 1~ Is it a Wall-O-Stars? No. Its the Jasmine on our patio trellis.
Picture 2~ Its a close up of my Bella's Plums that she's so LOCA about!!
Picture 3~ A freakish looking black & white Moth on the Basil in Bella's herb garden. I said it was asleep, she said it was dead. It was gone the next day.
Picture 4~ She said I was lookin Butch. I was inspired by GREASE.
Picture 5~ The hail from the storm from this weekend.

I did something so ROMANTICAL!! I painted 'I Love You' on a mason jar. Inside I wrote 100 ways to say 'I Love You' in different languages. Aww!! How SWEET is that?! I LOVE my Bella!!
We're going home on Thursday. Spendin the night a la hotel Caulkins. Gonna see Alex play a game, spend time with my Mawmaw. And relax. *WooT*
Tomorrow is my late Great Aunt Carolyn's grave side service. It only took her daughter over a year to finally lay her Mother's ashes to rest. How disrespectful is the waiting period? Ugh.
Anyways, Peace Out & Good Farting.