CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 22, 2006

My Bella, Myspace, & Flowers

today Bella has a Migraine.
my poor baby.
cleaned the house last night,
did all the laundry.
gonna cook supper tonight.
aint i the happy lil homeaker?
*cheesy grin*
its SO kick ass!!

i deleted my myspace site.

too much bullshit,
teeny boppers,
wanna-be's,
people i don't want to associate with,
and pedifiles.
its just lame.
don't have time for that trivial shit.
this blog is theraputic,
it helps me think things out,
and calm down.
that myspace thing
just winds ya up.
no ma'am,
not for moi.

i gotta get some liquid plant food.

my flowers on our walkway
are buying the farm
and i don't know why.
the soil was the good kind.
they've got the 4 month plant food underneath 'em.
the rain waters them,
and if its been longer than 3 days,
i water them.
this is really upsetting,
i take pride in my gardening.
the dogs aren't pissin on them,
maybe the squirrels are fukking with 'em.
hell,
i dunno.
but i know i'mma fix them.


Jimmy Dugan: All right, everyone, let's listen up now, listen up. Something important has just happened. I was in the toilet reading my contract, and it turns out, I get a bonus when we get to the World Series. So, let's play hard, let's play smart, use your heads.
Doris Murphy: [quoting him] That's that lump three feet above our ass, right, Jimmy? [laughter]
Jimmy Dugan: Some more prominent than others, there, Doris.

Dracula: The luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love.

Danielle: A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?
Leonardo da Vinci: Then I shall have to make you wings.