CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Southern Bella's

*WooT*
Elliot's gone!!
Its down to Taylor & Kat...
We're rootin fer Taylor!!
He kicks ASS!!
Always vote for the Southerner...
"I ain't never had a problem with California
There's a lot of good women from Sacramento to Carona
But them Hollywood types after a while wearon ya
Struttin' around in their size zeros
Skinny little girls no meat on their bones
Never even heard of George Jones
Ain't you glad we ain't all California girls,
Ain't you glad there's still a few of us left,

Who know how to rock your world,
We ain't afraid to eat fried chicken,
Or dirty dance to Merle,
Ain't you glad we ain't all California girls"
*WooT*
Reba hosting another Country Awards Show on the 23rd
Rosie goin in The View,
Fat girl gone skinny going out...
Life is well
Can't wait til the 25th
My Boys,
My Grandma,

My Sister,
And my Mom...
I love my family,
my friends,
my love,
my life.

*Hey Bella, I LOVE YOU!! *MuAh*