CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 05, 2006

Pics, Shurl-isms, & Mason




























So here are muh pics.
Here are the Roses my Bella sprinkled atop of me in the tub.
Thats the pic of my birthday party/cookout when we were preparing.
Mah Lynard Skynard shirt. Dude. I look retarded.
Here's mah bug zapper. i LUUUUUUUUV mah bug zapper.

Last night I had an incident
My own version of a Shurl-ism.
Heh.
Mason might be comin over today
To hang out wif moi.
Actually, I'mma see if we can put our noggins together

To find WTF I'm lookin fer.
Our gardens are looking BEEEEE-UUUUUUUU-TEEEEE-FULLLLLL!!
Gonna go back to Wally World and buy some more Butterfly Bushes,
they grow so fast & are so nice smellin & purty!!




"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without." -Buddha

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." -Buddha

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change." -Buddha

Blanche: I do love the rain so. It reminds me of my first kiss.
Dorothy: Ah, you're first kiss was in the rain?
Blanche: No it was in the shower.

Blanche: I have writer's block. It's the worst feeling in the world.
Sophia: Try ten days without a bowel movement sometime.


Rose: Here you are, Sophia. The perfect after-dinner treat, a nice dish of Jell-O.
Sophia: I hate Jell-O. If God wanted peaches suspended in midair, He would have filled them with helium.