CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 01, 2006

All Jacked Up

ok so my birfday
has come and gone.
WooT
what a birthday party i had!!
garsh, before the party
i was a nervous wreck.
hello dolly!!
can we say
PANIC ATTACK!!
anyways
everybody got there safe and sound.
the twins hit it off with Sloan and Rhett.
margaret was nervous too.
she couldn't shut her loud mouth up.
it was NON FRIKKIN STOP.
but she was nervous bc f Robert
who was completely oblivious to it all.
my mom bought me some of her homeade guitoe (sp.?)
YUMMY
i feel super special
that she made it for MOI
Shurl's Mom gave me the Bug Zapper I wanted
that thing is LOUD
when a dumbass bug flies right into it.
LoL
yesterday we did some gardening
then we went to tractor supply & supa walmart.
been workin in the yard today too,
had to take a break.
been out there since 9:30.
oh and last night
after we came in from outside,
my Bella drew me up a bubble bath.
i got in while she got steak from the neighborhood grocery store
when she came back,
she walked into the bathroom
where i was soakin up the moment
and she sprinkled a handful of rose petals into the tub on top of me!!
iSN'T THAT SO ROMANTiCAL?!
AWW!!
*MuAh*
i love you, my Bella.
i'll post pictures soon as i can.