CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 22, 2005

Life Is Good

the ac is on
my mind is numb from the sound
thinking of forthcoming bills for the month of may
that in itself
another headche
tonight i will be beside her
in the dispatch center
seeing her in action
i know will set my imagination amuck
i'm leaving sunday
to go home
but thats the question,
where is home
i never thought that home would end up where i don't belong
as rascal flatts says
i like that song,
i can identify with it
i'm movin on
i thought for sure that Florence would be where i fit in
with my family and friends
but still i found myself alone
sitting in an empty house full of people
who i don't comprehend
but who care for me a little too much
its that whole sheltering thing
i strive to be out in the sun light
flying on my own
the family,
they don't know me
nor will they ever
maybe i do have problems opening up
maybe i am crazy
like starlight says
but in my miasma of lunacy
i seek comfort in this thing called my life
no psychic am i
but my intuition is telling me
the circle is becoming complete
school,
my mental status
my beautiful girlfriend
she understands it all
without judgement
she's been there too
so its indeed ironic
that highway 52 is the broken road
i think of my old friends
in far away places
sadness overcomes me
a cherished friendship lost
due to stupid dramatic bull shit
gotta love them fags and dykes,
the never ending supply of drama
in this god forsaken world
eclisped by hatred
she is my sunshine
my breath of fresh air
that reminds me
just like my Twins
my Grandma
my crazy ass dog
and my Nana,
that beauty still exists
on the shelf next to magic and fairytales
she reminds me
that life is indeed good