CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 23, 2005

2nd Star To The Right...

12 p.m. Saturday a call to my cell
comes from Carolina Pines Hospital
instantly i worry
that somethings happened to her
in my gut
i know
somethings wrong
she wont talk to me now
i guess you cant blame her
tink and starlight
are no longer
yet again
in my mind a memory plays
like a broken record
of that dreadful night at his house
i remember the window
the black of the night
and hearing passion's call
i got what i deserved
the two i most loved
together
in front of my very eyes
it tore my heart apart
sent my nerves amuck
and my mind to that deep horrible black hole of no return
like jimmy and martina sing,
with another trip around the sun,
came another chance of a reunion between tink and starlight
times before
my fears got in the way
this time was different
the fears were all melted away
she has him
her other half
thus the broken memory playing over relentlessly
i thought of that and the times before
when she was shared
that i couldnt take anymore
if i were to have my chance again
it would be him with whom she shared a bed every night
tink and starlight are a pair
websters defines a pair
as two
not three
a part of me she will undoubtedly forever have
that part untouchable to others
no matter where i go
or what i may do
that star will still be the light in my soul
that love will cease to burn on the day of my departure
so here i am
starting over
once again
never thought i would fall in love ever again
i swore i never would again
especially after 'peter pan'
now its all coming into completion
like ive said before
i can see my path
where i am meant to go
and i shall not stray
isnt it ironic
when life goes on
but some are frozen in time
their life forges ahead
but in their minds
its still the same
kinda the same way its ironic
that pan and tink
are incomplete without each other
yet theyre never together in the tales
perhaps the biggest irony of all
is time itself
those frozen in time,
the mortal fools
those keeping up with the rat race,
immortal fools
my life continues to grow beautifully
my heart and soul held by one Goddess
but i guess its safe to say that tinks spirit
is immortalized with those that lead her to where she is now
always floating around
watching over them
but never really there
even though they can look unto the heavens anytime
to see that second star to the right