CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 22, 2005

First Flight Out

i hear her voice
so angelic
i can hear the sincerety and the love
my heart tells me its true
not even twenty minutes away and i ache for her touch
so it seems the fairytale has finally come true
my head says "don't jinx this, sarah,
its time to grow up,
let her love you,
open up"
the unnerving fear still resides within the chaotic walls of my head
but the harry potter-esque courage in my heart forges ahead
into an unknown world
filled with fire flies, sunsets, beaches, smiles,
and most of all,
love
it is not leaving Florence i fear,
rather,
i fear her not wanting my true colors,
my true soul
i want her to see,
i desperately try to let her in,
i want to give her my all,
my everything,
but my hesitation
is that damned blonde haired, blue eyed monster
who claimed to be the last connection to my Nana,
here i am, an adult,
that in itself, a cliche,
because i am Tink,
but i still have monsters in my head
round and round they dance in the jaded pictures of my memories
their evil laughter echoing
never quite leaving me be,
but like the Phoniex,
i am rising from the ashes,
my wings are healed,
its my turn to fly away from NeverLand,
maybe she'll fly in the heavens with me
perhaps the moon's glow will illuminate her smile,
i already see the twinkle in her eyes