CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

mindless ramblings.



evidently my saying,
"my dad killed himself and his wife in a drunk driving accident" with a smile stretched from ear to ear upon my face
not ONLY makes him NOT a victim,
but expresses my anger towards him,
so says my therapist.
niiice.
and this took all those years of college to determine?
she suggested my "leaving the door open" to thou "grandmother who hangeth up on her grand daughter".
i'm unsure if i agree to that...
i mean, the cons outweigh the pros on this scales, so says my own little libra.
and i am inclined to believe that!!
posted within this entry are two pics the wife took of mah new hair.
i'm feelin the color but not so much the big circa 1980s big hair.
yeah. not cool.
i'm lookin a bit porkish too,
i'm debating on trying to find the lazy person's diet.
/sigh.
yeah.
whatever.
thank good my honey was okay tonight,
it sker'd me so terribly that i ran across the yard AT NIGHT with NO FLASHLIGHT.
mind you, its just about springtime, bitches.
yea,...
if THAT ain't devotion, i dunno what the fuck is.
i'm tired, i'm sleepy,
so i'mma go read one of mah three new books i bought.
word to ya mama, whores,
peace.