CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

coo-coo for coa-coa puffs.

gazing over their graves for the first time wasn't as easy as i thought,
nor was finding out through the grapevine that apparently i am an aunt.
my therapist says i must change the dialogue in my head.
i must find a way to just be okay with it all.
i am shyly determined to find a way, yet i can feel myself retracting.
i don't want that,
but sometimes it just seems so much easier to just withdraw
and keep to myself.
i even told Honey that i don't want a birthday party this year.
just feed this pig her freeman's bakery cake in my trough and we'll be alright.
i just completed a jm barrie book
and shakespeare's a midsummer night's dream.
such classics have a way of reigniting the imagination of us mortal fools.
Honey worked in the yard and it is spectacular!!
i'll have to post pictures soon.
its overdue for some puppy pictures anyways.
anyways, me and my fruit loops are going to bed.