CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

dogs, baseball, fish, and sisters.

the dogs are healing nicely.
jackass was sleepy all day yesterday and his incision aint pretty.
harley's teeth were actually clean already (so said the vet tech),
but his breath is WONDERFUL now!!
wahoo!!
...wonder how long that'll last?

because of jackass,
i couldn't go to Flotown this weekend.
gotta keep a close eye on him.
sucks too,
because alex's baseball games started this weekend.
in the words of dorothy,
"this is one of those times where you've got to pretend to love your kids..."

our fish tank is beginning to turn green again.
guess i'll clean it out again,
and start from scratch AGAIN.
hey, we got about 3 to 4 weeks this time.

so my 15 year old sister got into a minor fender bender
in front of a certain red antique house in Florence.
no coincidences, right?

well my Mama talks to a relative of my step mom's,
who tells her all about my 21 year old sister.
apparently she can't talk to me because she doesn't know her head from her ass.

then i happen to see her myspace header,
and it says "rip mommy & daddy"
my bp shot the hell up.

i am so hurt, mad, and down right angry at her.
i mean, wtf,
i can see her true colors now.
just like dad didn't think much of me,
she doesn't either.
screw that.

and ya know,
its not about the money.
i never had it,
so it makes no damn difference to me that i'm not gonna have it.
but shit.


this makes me question her integrity and sincerity
all these years when we tried to be friends.
her actions (rather, lack thereof) as of now
make me think she only had something to do with me while they were alive
just to spite them,
not because she actually cared.
i'm just another expendable piece of shit to her,
just like dad thought of me.

all i know as of now,
is that i am hurt that she has ostrasized me for whatever reason she could possibly have.


she has burned this bridge.

just like he did.