CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

memories.

isn't it funny how a sound or smell can destroy dams that held back memories,
some we tried to forget and hid frantically,
while some father time has called upon.
my honey unintentionally released a flood of those very memories i thought i'd permenantly deleted.
its okay because she didn't mean to, hell, she didn't know what the snap of the belt would do to me.
only four people knew,
and two are now dead.
as the belt snapped,
i stumbled backwards into the corner and my eyes shut as a movie of those damned memories played.
no child should ever hear those sounds.
she was just a child...an innocent child.
...anyways.
i hope i can sleep tonight,
because last night's nightmares held me captive as the gory scenes played out.
it was sickening,
horrid,
disgusting,
and horrifying.
anyways, here's movie numero deux.
unmute the speakers, and listen up.
i know its long and rather boring,
but here are my reba/kelly concert pictures (in sequential order),
with two of my ALL TIME FAVORITE kelly clarkson songs to help speed things up for ya.