CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

googlie bear.

so i'm getting a lil better.
i dropped my Bio 101.
i didn't want to do that,
but in that particular class,
memorization is a pivotal point of succeeding that class.
especially with the grade that i strive for.
and with all this SHIT going on inside my head,
it just is not possible right now for me to devote the necessary time to the class.
my doctor complied with my wishes about elevating my medication's dosage.
my side effect is a toned down version of tourette's jerking/spasms/ticks.
i can feel it so it feels very obvious to me,
but another person can't really see it...
so atleast i don't look too Corky-ish.
i am in the process of finding a suitable, sane therapist for my much needed counseling sessions.
patience.
you know, i am coming to realize that relationships are an amazing thing.
obviously it can apply to romantic (relationships),
it can apply to familial and friendship relationships.
i am so unbelievably grateful and appreciative of my wife.
she has soothed my soul during this hard time
in ways i cannot even begin to describe.
i know without a doubt, unequivocally that i am loved by that lady.
my love and appreciation for her runs so deep into me that it flows through my soul.
my friends,...
friends who have been there from the start of it all...
it is those friends who i hold most dear.
it is those friends who have willingly and selflessly provided warmth and compassion to me during this time.
true friends are hard to come by in the god forsaken world in which we habitate.
i am blessed to be able to say that i have quite a few of those,
and not only that,
but i have friends who've been there for years and years on end.
people who love you don't restrict you or push you down.
they accept you for who and what you are and only want the best for you in life.
i have all of that.
i don't know what i did in my past life to have deserved this,
but it must've been great.
thank you to whomever is up there.
thank you for my life,
for my love,
my family,
my friends,
...and begrudgingly,...
my dogs.