CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

grrr...


i thought my back would be okay.
i rested all weekend.
heating pad.
ibuprofen.
asprin.
sunday it was better.
i awoke this morning feeling more spry than as of late.
one ride in the truck,
a 25 lb bookbag,
2 classes,
2 hard ass desks,
and lifting that bag numerous times...
not to mention,
heave-hoeing up into our truck.
yeah.
i called my pickle pilferer from school during my break,
begging her to call & schedule me an appointment with my doctor.
okay so i get home at 10:55 in TEARS because i was hurtin so bad,
honeydew says they can get me in tomorrow a.m. at 11.
and im like no fucking way.
so i call the scheduling lady & i'm like look,
i am in tears here.
if u cannot get me in today,
then get the dr or the nurse on the phone with me NOW.
a few min later,
and whadooyaknow!!
they can fit me in at 11:45 TODAY.
so i'm thinkin
" yeah bitch thats right,
kiss my fat white ass."
so, yeah.
i feel like like a frikkin bad ass now that im home on some NICE meds now.
we're 2 fishies down.
i dunno what we're doin wrong.
we've gtg to the pet store to ask the fish lady about it.
i hope my back issue fades away and aunt flo doesn't appear til sunday.
*crosses fingers*