CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

an anally pensive doctor is easy to crack on.

so last night,
my imagination ran amuck.
i'm counting the chicks before they hatch;
not good.
i must reign myself in.
one step at a time.
disappointment has replaced denial
in regards to this weekend.
damn.
we're finding a chiropractor,
who can hopefully aid my aituatuion without the use of meds.
my GP's office called me back today
saying they still cannot call in lortab because its a controlled substance,
but they can call in some ultracet until the doctor gets back.
this dude,
looks like doogie howser with a stick up his butt.
immensely pensive,
yet professional.
supposed to be a sports medicine doctor,
but i've yet to see that.
so,
my dreams seem to have 2 central themes as of late:
babies and fleeing churches.
wonder what the freudian explanations are for those?
very interesting,
it'd be.
i totally need to be doing my history right about now.
yeah.
anyways,
i'm off like a dress on prom night.