CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

tact.

so this weekend was amazing.
friday night,
i partied with an old friend of mine.
my 15 y/o sis mopped the floor with my drunk ass.
hadn't gotten drunk in a seriously LONG time.
it was great to see him.
he is a great friend.
my aunt...
delusions from her high state of disgrace
morph into defamatory absurd allegation that have no basis and are totally false.
grain of salt,
my dear friends.
grain of salt.
jackson and harley gobbled up by all.
the wedding,
short,
the reception,
nice.
a childhood friendspewed ignorant hatred,
which did shock me.
with little minds come little things.
it was interesting to see another childhood friend,
i was fake nice to her.
tact.
yes,
tact.
something us Southerners have seem to have long forgotten.
pictures are on the way as soon as i can upload them ALL.
peace out.