CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

harley crisis.



Okay so wow.
The GI Doc wanted blood for a test.
That was horrendous.
Woman drove needle INTO my thumb knuckle.
Yea I'm so not happy about that.
I've been a childless Mother since Tuesday.
My Mom has them.
Tonight disaster ensued.
My Mom & Margaret had to take my eldest boy to Columbia tonight.
He had welts all over his face
and Florence being the wonderful cesspool that it is,
is lacking a 24 hour emergency Vet.
A shot of Benadryl and $95 later,
he is returning to Florence with his grandma.
Thank GOODNESS it was nothing more.
I 'bout liked to have had a breakdown as is!
He is my child.
I am his Mom.
It was agonizing to be so helpless.
I hate to see how I'll be as a Mother of an actual HUMAN infant!!
But all is well now,
so its okay.
Now maybe we can enjoy our trip with sound mind.
bnb.