CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 01, 2007

life.

well lets see.
i feel like talking.
if we had tried,
we couldn't have planned our summer any better.
july will be the first real vacation with my family in 7 years.
i am eagerly looking forward to it;
boiled pnuts and an ice cold coca cola
sittin on the front porch gazing at the ocean.
amazing.
i went to the dermatologist,
mr overly nice dr
prescribed an oral med
and
a topical treatment.
i'm looking forward to feeling better about myself.
the ENT appointment is before florida.
and the gastroenterologist before florida, as well.
i'm DEFINATELY looking forward to that RELIEF!
i'm like 99.99% sure its IBS.
*sigh*
lucky me.
LoL.
i'm also kinda looking forward to going to florence for the wedding.
i bought a new dress.
me,
in a dress.
ha.
its a summertime, funky kinda dress,
so maybe i won't be so femme.
last night
i was traumatized.
the wonderful clusterfuck that i am,
dropped my nice ass cell phone into the shitter.
(which, thank bob, had nothing but water in it.)
its currently being dried out on our kitchen table.
cross ya fingers for me.
my boys and i went to see SHREK 3.
it was cute for what it was.
mom & cheryl saw PIRATES together.
they said it was loooooong.
i was suprised mom let me drive the twins on my own.
but i was ecstatic about it!!
jackson is doing well.
OMG HARDHEADED!!
but i keep reminding myself that he has to learn his boundries,
bc after all,
it is all new to him.
but the second my wife catches him in our garden,
its over for him.
my harley,
the fiercest squirrel hunter either side of the mason-dixon,
tried him damnedest to nab him a bunny last night.
i'm getting jacked up about seeing reba.
i found out that rosie,
my dream butch,
is touring with the true colors tour.
they'll be at the very same stadium in ATL as reba.
*sigh*
one day,
my butch and i will meet,
one day.
my mom bought my boys a new xbox 360.
they deserved it.
now,
if we can just get margaret a replacement ipod.
they still haven't nabbed that punk ass bitch who robbed them.
life is great.
it truly is.
my heart beats even deeper now;
so full of love
and it keeps growing.
anyways.
i'm through rambling.
peace out mudderfuckers.