CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tennessee Hillbillies and Bug Dikk

so monday at 6:15 a.m.
i crawl out of bed for a quick shower
so cheryl and i can head for the great smoky mountains
right outside of charleston
i see the most disturbing sight ever
i don't know what's more sad;
the sight itself
or the way it fukked with my head as much as it did
it was a chevy camaro
with a frikkin pontiac firebird sloop hood on it
how FUKKING STUPID IS THAT?!
i'm tellin yall,
i have problems
because i still am bothered by this
and am still mouthing off about it...
anyways on to the trip
we get to tennessee
the mountains are indeed beautiful
pigeon forge, sevierville, and gatlinburg
all family oriented and beautiful
the people in tennessee scared me
they looked like those scary, backwoods hillbillies
with both their eyes goin in different directions
in over-alls, ragweed comin out the empty space in their gums where teeth should be,
with velvet portatraits of Elvis, Gospel blaring, and winkin at ya
they looked like them crazies in that movie candice made me watch
'House Of A 1,000 Corpses'
they were the psychotic serial killers
good Gawd
they wuz some scary breed of humans, i tell ya
anyways, chickened out of my tattoo
was going to get a tribal symbol
for the word 'woman' on my lower back
still want it
but i'mma need some
*courage* from my family members
place had a very nice jacuzzi
on the way out on wednesday
we all went to the Forbidden Caverns
650 feet under the Great Smoky Mountains
very cheesy
but breath taking
i liked tennessee
don't get me wrong
but when we crossed the nc/sc line
i literally wanted to stop the car and kiss the ground
during our trip crossing through south carolina
i opened up to cheryl
like i never have before
not even to fat bastard or starlight
or anybody
i told her the thoughts in my head
i was scared, i wont lie,
scared she would judge me
and tell me i was crazy
like starlight says
but she didn't say that
cheryl simply said she knew,
she understood
and in her few reassuring words
suddenly i didn't feel so crazy after all
stopped at cheryl's parents in Orangeburg on the way home for the night
rode on the four wheeler shortly after we arrived
but i couldn't hack it
too many frikkin bug guts and intestines and bug dikk hittin me on muh forehead
achk
southern i may be
and my redneck side may still get riled up every so often,
but girly i am
no bug guts and dikk on my forehead
while we were in o-burg
we went shopping for her neice's bday gift
and she bought me two sterling silver rings
one is called a worry ring,
very cute
the other is a ring i've wanted for a long time
it says
'faith = trust'
funny how things come to those who wait, huh?
i still find myself falling deeper in love with cheryl
her perfect blue eyes
entrance me more and more
the more around her i am
the more i am transforming
i'm beginning to believe in myself more,
my confidence is going up,
i'm learning more and more who i am on the inside,
funny thing is,
is that for me to grow up,
i had to go in reverse to find the little girl inside me
no more is she sad, lonely, self destructive, blind, and angry
now i am happy, soulful, high spirited
and now i can see the mesmerizing beauty all around me