CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Love You

i awoke on the wrong side of the bed this morning
strange for me
oh well
went today and bought two tickets
for may 18th midnight showing
of star wars episode III: revenge of the sith
very frikkin excited about that
stopped on the way home
for blue crab, fried crab, garlic crab, and shrimp
from a lil vender on the street corner
i was hesitant at first
but the dude has an A rating from dhec
then we came home
and ate our food
she was amazed at how i could clean out the crab shell
she said somethin about talent
makin me blush
ofcourse
but then...
the lady has talent
yes ma'am
she has talent
anyways
i realized tonight
i need to call voc rehab
to have my case transferred asap
because my ass needs to begin my approved therapy like yesterday
i revealed to my love tonight
my true wish
it left me floored
that i could say something
of that magnitude
but i meant it
with every syllable
so to answer your question, Bella,
yes, its unofficial
so long as i still wake in your arms in the morning
look into your beautiful blue eyes
and kiss your tender lips everyday
everyday i fall more and more in love with you
and i realize all the more
how truly lucky and Blessed i am
i have found the one the Gods made for me
without a shadow of a doubt
not a day passes
in which my thanks are not given for you,
my own lil miracle
thank you, Bella
thank you for being you
i love you.