CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 20, 2005

I Believe

so i went to see star wars III: revenge of the sith on may 18th
the line to get in the theatre
was backed to the door
it was supposed to start at 12:01
but didn't til like 1
the movie previews
included mr and mrs smith
i think i may've had a mini orgasm
when angie said
"who's ya daddy"
good gawd
if i only had five minutes alone with her...
those lips...
*sigh*
anyways, when the movie finally started
it dragged a little
but the story was told
and told very well
they did good with my man, yoda
he just damnit kicked ass
and when vadar
got chopped up and all burnt,
he looked like captain dan from forrest gump as a crispy critter,
like my emt's would say
got home at like 3:30
yeah it was a little rough
but i am glad that i saw it
i'll definately always remember that movie
its kinda like
you remember where you were
when you heard about princess diana dying
or for yall older folks (no disrespect meant, of course)
you rememberin where you were when
you heard kennedy was assassinated
its just one of them things
going to Pride on Saturday in Columbia
it'll be fun with Cheryl and Ash
afterwards,
i'm going to my grandma's for a few days
to spend time with my family and friends
to take my crazy ass dog on a walk to the dog park
to see my boys play in their baseball games
i'm just a little homesick right now
i miss my family,
my friends,
my damn retarded piss drinking dog
i hope i don't get dragged down
under the tidal wave
but its in my hands
i have the power,
not them,
to not let it get to me
i am my own person
i have grown up some,
on an emotional level
i've come too far now
to let them have the power to bring me down to their level
"i am not a child now,
i can survive on my own,
faith, trust, and pixie dust,...
i believe...
in faith, trust, and pixie dust"