CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

happy april fools, bitch.









i haven't really felt like writing lately...
i've been battling myself to not withdraw into my head.
nothing good can come from that.
i'm trying to talk it all out.
so, let me catch you up...
my biggest fear came true,
biological warefare in the shower, redux.
those six words sum it up best, i think.
i managed to mischeviously and rather wickedly to get my parents involved in my april fool's joke on my sister.
she still is unaware of this.
i tell you,
artificial insemination is a bitch!!
lol.
yea, right.
my mom got all serious and was like,
"you'd better not ever get pregnant."
well damn, talk about putting a pin to my balloon.
maybe i'll consider adoption...?
i'll cross that bridge when i get to it.
i've decided how i'm to fill my summer this year,
playing susie homeaker to my beloved,
with lunch fresh out our garden.
perhaps a bit of another venture on that avenue, too.
i've been catching up on all my schoolwork for the past few days
and my head feels all fried.
fried like mid june- forgot to put sunblock on- and you've been on the beach since 10 am and its now 5 pm- kinda fried.
mmm,...
i hear summertime calling my name.
that means i must cross the hurdle of turning 26.
/sigh.
arthritis, tendonitis,
back issues, allergies from hell,
and other unmentionables...
oh joy.
and i saw where NKOTB are coming back from the boy band beyond for a 20 year reunion.
god damn, i'm old.
/sigh.
jackass and harley have been doing well.
jackson's infection has faded away, thank bob.
anyways, here are some pictures i feel speak for themselves.
peace out, whores.