CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

fucking pets.

the pain is so intense.
i hate when it gets like this;
cold + rainy.
arthiritis and tendonitis are bitches from bush's asshole.

i am doing an absolutely fabulous job at procrastinating to study for my Bio test.
i just can't seem to get the "get up and go" required to do well in school this semester.
i dunno why.
this shit is taking FOREVER.
and i'm not even halfway done.

rosie got a new puppy.
a 2.5 lbd chihuahua named Missy.
the irony does not escape me.
i am tired of sick dogs, though.

EVERY TIME we turn around,
its barf or shit.
the joys of parenting weenie dogs.
harley is far from perfect, but he's perfect for me.
and jack ass...
/sigh.
he's gonna make me go gray.
i love him with all of my heart,
but i am DONE with weenie dogs.
no more for us.

what i can't stand is when we get so furious at him,
then his puppy dog hound dog eyes give the saddest, most pathetic look either side of the mason-dixon.
he is a ROTTEN dog, i tell you.
and yes, i realize its my fault.
i am perfectly aware of this fact.
he's such a jack ass.

we're on round 37669965469023456789976345678 with our fish tank.
we still have our female betta, shirley.
added to the mix is:
Pea, Chunk, and oh shit, wait, wait...
i forget.
i forgot my goldfish's name.
well fuck.
(ha. 3 second memory. hey! maybe THAT'S why they ram the glass?)

i have the bestest wifey.
my snuggley wuggley takes superb care of me.
i simply adore her.
well,
i adore everything except her farts.
because "LAWD JESUS HELP ME"...
them's some goddess awful smellin things.

FUCKING PETS.