CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

the goings and comings.

So, my hand hurts.
And, I am sleepy.
I went home again.
It was great!
I was s’posed to return to Oburg Monday,
but returned Tuesday instead.
While home,
I had a FABULOUS time seeing my friends.
Truly amazing, it was.
I had two reasons for staying an extra night.
I’m hoping one of those reasons will turn out okay.
Being home…
again…
returning to old stomping grounds,
unleashed a wave of unpleasant memories of the girl I once was.
As crazy as I was back then,
I knew I couldn’t survive in that town.
I’d have to fight tooth & nail to find my way out.
and, I did.
Thank goodness.
I almost have everything I’ve ever wanted,
everything I’ve ever dreamt of.
The rest will come in its own time & space.
Reminders,
everywhere.
There’s nothing like going home,
and nothing sweeter than coming home.
Being home sheds the outer layers and reveals my core.
The fresh air felt good.
Now I’ll work on keeping that just the same.
its hard figuring out how to do that.
applying one algorhithm to a different problem…
causes for some adjustments to have the same solution.
aggravating,
but worthwhile.
Getting down to basics,
to what drives me,
what makes me happy,
what fulfills me…
again, I say…
There’s nothing like going home,
and nothing sweeter than coming home.