CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

celebrating the 4th in florence.

well i hope that others had a fun & safe 4th like i did!
my trip home was what i needed.
old friends somehow soothe the soul.
Ashley & Derrick are so awesome,
i quadroople love them!
i LOVED talking to ashley one on one.
it was awesome to compare stories.
Mikey,
well,
he's still Mikey.
LoL!
the fireworks in hartsville...
i didn't know that many people even KNEW WHERE hville was!!
goodness gracious!!
EVERYBODY & DEY MAMA WAS THERE!!
the memories of hartsville...
the good,
the bad,
and the ugly....
i missed Mikki & Michelle.
my, those girls have grown up so!!
and Matt!!
he's such a great friend.
Jackson ate my family up.
they,
of course,
ate him up with a spoon.
i absolutely LOVED being home,
but i missed my Bella and was glad to see her when she came to get me.
Tomorrow the G.I. Dr gets to do a bit of invasive pokey-pokey.
Then I get to drink some nasty stuff for another test of his.
yuck.
i just hope relief will be in sight soon there after.
*please*