CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

update.

Wow.
An update is necessary.
Jackson is hitting a growth spurt, big time!
When we took him to the Vet for his second round of shots,
the little booger has gained 2 lbs in three weeks!!
But I tell you one thing,
my hair’s gonna go gray before its time.
I completely forgot about the hard part of house training.
Not just simple house training,
but a MALE DACHSHUND!!
if you’ve never owned a Dachshund,
then you can empathize.
Anyways,
so it has come to the day where a third grader delinquent can commit the “perfect crime.”
some rat bastard punk ass dipshit robbed my mama’s house,
taking a variety of stuff belonging to my siblings.
Anonymous tips:
the public’s best friend.
So it appears as if Orangeburg was in the news again.
*sigh*
Lucky us.
Cheryl & I did catch a few snapshots of our ALMIGHTY PROTECTORS wrapping up.
Here Here and Here.
Is it any wonder that our world is coming to Virginia Tech massacres,
a tyrant president,
global warming,
illegal wars,
and torture?