CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

update...

Well time for an actual update:
yesterday I had this freakish sickness thing.
my joints were inflamed,
my face was partially swollen,
I got a headache,
and I was both dizzy and nauseas as hell.
my baby had to pump me up with drugs so I could sleep it off.
and boy howdy!!
did I ever!!
that was the best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long while!
my baby is growing so fast!!
he can now almost run up the back porch steps without hitting his chin on each step,
and his personality is blooming faster than the spring flowers.
I’m pretty sure I traumatized him today though,
when he began smelling like butt
I broke down and bathed him.
he just tried to get out the tub,
but he didn’t fight too much.
Sunday Cheryl & I went to Old Navy
so I could get some bday clothes.
I LOVE MENS CARGOS!!
they totally ROCK!!
school is drawing to a close.
yippieeeeeeeeeee!!
I’ll enclose a link to all the bday party links…
peace out.


MY BDAY PARTY PICS