CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

the weekend we became Mrs.











So this weekend was…
Amazing!!
Upon arriving in Decatur,
We met with Don (the man who presided over the ceremony).
we needed to meet him prior to the ceremony.
he gave us a reading for free,which was incredibly generous on his behalf.
It turns out that I am the more balanced of us 2
(imagine that!!)
Cheryl has ADD (LMFAO)
She is the confuzzled one,
Whereas I am the grounded one.
He said when she gets confused,
She should listen to me bc I have all the answers.
FINALLY,
Somebody validates me!!
I’ve been TRYING to tell my woman this well known fact all along!!
He suggested which direction for us to go.
My baby’s gotta get past her insecurities,
And evidently,
I’mma do some international-helping others-internationally-angelina jolie type shindig.
That meeting with Don really spoke to my soul.
After that, we blew an obscene amount of moo-lah in that store.
I’m glad we could do that, though.
The three amigo’s ate Jamaican food,
And Liz discovered my secret obsessive Popsicle eating disorder.
We checked into our hotel to relax,
Ate at the Decatur square,and returned to the hotel to discover the ‘indoor heated pool’ listed on the website was false advertisement,
And that the room phone didn’t work.
That promised free complimentary b’fast was an astounding $25.
Then off to the park,
Where we becames a pair of Mrs.
I promised her my honesty, devotion, respect, and love,
Then promised to always make her smile,
and then I said
“and it is with deepest meaning that I can say – that you are the wind beneath my sheets.”
Hey I couldn’t be all mushy gushy.
Then my Bella’s vows were so unbelievably sweet & deep.
We raced back to mason’s apt to get out of the windy cold,
Relaxed, and I indulged in my now exposed Popsicle frenzy.
We changed clothes and headed for the Atlanta Louve Museum.
Amazing exhibits.
I was a bit disappointed that I didn’t get to see any Botticelli’s.
On the way back from there,
I got our crew to stop by this quaint, eclectic antique store that beckoned to me.
Cheryl & I bought a sun & moon themed sun dial.
There was this room in the back that had old clothes, hats, scarves & shoes.
OMG the energy in that room that so strong!!
We tried on hats, as you can see.
An incident @ the mellow mushroom caused us to eat at mason’s,
Which was totally fine by me bc it was wayyyy too crowded anyways.
We crashed out early & awoke the next morning ready to go home!!
Well, me anyways, bc I was homesick for my Harley.
B’fast/brunch @ “the moon” was an eclectic, charming way to bid farewell to Decatur.
Ah yesth, yesth, yesth.
I feel different now,
I truly do.
I am a Mrs.I have a Wife.
We are a Symbiotic partnership.
I’ve never been as happy and content as i am now.
Earlier tonight,
She said she was falling in love all over again…
Truth be told,
We’re both falling in love all over again.