CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

this weekend.

this weekend,
heartbreaking.
an outsider looking in,
i must ponder;
what the HELL is happening to my family?!
my mom,
intellectually brilliant,
but common sense moronic.
steve's an ass.
my boys,
my god.
margaret,
life is confusing enough as is,
being a teenager.
my aunts,
the epitome of role models.
my grandma,
it breaks my heart.
Bella,
still in pain.
maybe a dry socket.
my frustration mounting,
on matters hanging above my head.
i sought out something i've left behind at my mom's for years.
my Nana's PJ's i purposefully tucked away in my mom's hopechest.
her stains still on them.
i'm 24 years old,
yet this is my "safety blanket."
working on our big suprise.
i hope it comes into fruition as i'm hoping it will.
hard work,
and good luck we'll need.