CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

da...dum...da...dum.


so here i am
sitting at the pc
with harley propped up on the pillow behind my shoulders
just like when he was a puppy.
he is unusually clingy today.
wonder why.
feels good out today,
but it isn't enough rain.
no wonder i was stiff.
and i don't mean stiff as in my dick got hard.
although...
that would be nice...
anyways.
have you ever just had this feeling of impending doom?

its looming over my head right now.
the scary, dramatic music is playing out.
da....DUM....da.....DUM...
me thinks maybe its time for some james taylor?
yesth, yesth it is.
eh.
i hope mawmaw's okay.
i hope its just bruising thats causing her soreness.
i made her swear to me to go to the dr if she was still sore come monday.
we'll see what becomes of that.
oscars are tonight,
so i reckon my sunday night lineups will be pre empted.
maybe fox will still have its lineup.
i'm getting back to wanting another puppy.
its about damn time i healed up.
bitch ass dumb fuck hillbilly wally eyed whore.
that felt good.
*sigh*
i'm still tired.
feels like a broken record on repeat
i'll get my eng shit done and bitch slap that bastard professor.
i hope he has an itch on his ass that he cant scratch,
and it drives him stark raving mad!!
ok, I've pro-crapstinated enough...
off to boring ass homework hell i go!!