CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

the clone war.

my fingers swell.
the more they do,...
the sooner i hope to hear from VR.
only 10 showed for class today.
the teacher adores me.
still a teacher's pet,
i am.
hmwrk, hmwrk, hmwrk.
i'mma bleed hmwrk out my veins now.
i had pancakes for b'fast this am.
my girl is so great!!
so anywho,
i ate at 9.
by 10:30, it still hadn't...digested.
(which, those of yall who know me, KNOW thats odd)
so i'm sittin in class purty as i please,
like 7 minutes left before its time to go,
and BAM!!
a line of gaseous bubbles infiltrates my derier.
like soldiers,
clones,
like the clones in Star Wars,
there were SO MANY,...
marching one by one (hoorah, hoorah),
they bring their unruly reign of terror upon my (metal) desk.
so i start usin my "pucker string"and sweatin.
i KNOW i had that anxious, nervous look,
yall KNOW what i'm talkin bout!!
and those who deny that are just in-the-closet-farters!!
so i'm starin at the clock,
praying that my time-bending super powers kick into action, like Hiro's.
but alas, my super powers fail me again.
i'm thinkin of what strategy i'mma use,
ya know?
bc ya dunno if they're gonna be SBDs
or
sound like sumin that come outta peter griffin's ass.
then,
karma jumps in on the gang bangin action too!!
the teacher starts calls on me to answer some stupid question.
hell if i know wtf i'mma be usin integers for in my real life!!
so, i'm REALLY concentratin on my super powers right about now...
as if it couldnt get worse...
she holds the class over by one minute.
one,
LONG
minute.
thats 60 seconds of 100% concentration on my super human power that has repeatedly failed me.
i could feel the cannon being loaded,
and was now totally sure everybody could see the panic on my flushed face.
relief, i felt, as she dismissed the class.
a little bubble here,
a lil bubble there,
here a bubble,
there a bubble,
everywhere a bubble!!
as i walked to our car in the empty parking lot,
well...
full satisfactory relief LIFTED my spirits.
what a day.
now, i cant wait to go home tomorrow!!
peace out happy farters!!